Anne-Marie & James Arthur - Rewrite The Stars [from The Greatest Showman: Reimagined]安 瑪莉, 詹姆士 亞瑟 - 重寫星光 (電影《大娛樂家》原聲插曲翻唱)

You know I want you 你知道我想要擁有你
It's not a secret I try to hide 這不是我試圖隱藏的秘密
You know you want me 而你知道你也想要擁有我
So don't keep saying our hands are tied 所以別說我們被束縛無能為力
You claim it's not in the cards 你認為這是不可能實現的
And faith is pulling you miles away 信仰將你推到千里遠
And out of a reach from me 使我遙不可及
But you're hearing my heart 但你依舊能感受到我的心意
So who can stop me if I decide it's on my destiny? 如果我决定我的命運,還有誰能阻止我?

What if we rewrite the stars? 如果我們能重寫星光
Say you were made to be mine 說你屬於我
Nothing could keep us apart 沒有任何事情能讓我們分離
You'll be the one I was meant to find 你將會是我注定要尋找的人
It's up to you and it's up to me 這取決於你,這抉擇也在於我
No one could say what we get to be 無法預知我們會得到甚麼
So why don't we rewrite the stars? 那為何我們不重寫星光呢?
And maybe the world could be ours tonight 今晚,也許我們能享受這世界

You think it's easy 你覺得這很容易
You think I don't wanna grow onto you, yeah 你以為我不想在跟你一起成長, 是的
But there are mountains (but there are mountains) 但我們之間有阻礙 (巨大的阻礙)
And there are doors that we can't walk through 還有一些限制是我們無法跨越過的
I know you're wondering why 我知道你很困惑為什麼
Because we're able to be just you and me within these walls 是因為我們都在這些設限的圍牆中成為現在的樣子
But when we go outside you're gonna wake up 但當我們到外面的時候你會醒來
And see that it was hopeless after all 看吧,這是令人絕望的

No one can rewrite the stars 沒有人能改寫星光
How can you say you'll be mine? 你怎麼能說你可以屬於我?
Everything keeps us apart 周圍的一切使我們分開
And I'm not the one you were meant to find (the one you were meant to find) 而我不是你註定要找到的那個人 (你註定要找到的那個人)
It's not up to you, it's not up to me 這不是由你決定的,也不是取決於我
When everyone tells us what we can be 當每個人都告訴我們,我們應該成為什麼樣的人
And how come we rewrite the stars? 我們為什麼要改寫星光呢?
Say that the world can be ours tonight 說今晚的世界可以由我們的倘佯

All I want is to fly with you 我只想和你一起飛翔
All I want is to fall with you 我只想和你一起跌倒
So just give me all of you 所以把自己交給我
It feels impossible (it's not impossible) 感覺不可能 (並非不可能)
Is it impossible? (Say that it's possible) 這不可能嗎?(說這是可能的)

And how do we rewrite the stars? 我們如何重寫星光呢?
Say you were made to be mine 說你是屬於我的
And nothing could keep us apart 沒有甚麼能拆散我們
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find 因為妳是我命中注定的那個人
It's up to you, and it's up to me 這取決於你,這抉擇也在於我
No one could say what we get to be 沒有人能強迫我們會成為什麼樣的人
And why don't we rewrite the stars? 那我們為什麼不改寫星光呢?
Changing the world to be ours 改變世界成為我們的世界

You know I want you 你知道我想擁有你
It's not a secret I try to hide 這不是我試圖隱藏的秘密
But I can't have you 但我不能擁有你
We're bound to break and my hands are tied 我們注定被拆散,而我無能為力

 
arrow
arrow

    小精靈 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()